Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ready for Fall!

So, right now I'm baking cookies.









Not just ANY cookies, THESE cookies are by Pillsbury...
but, not only that, they're called "Pillsbury Simply Cookies."

UHHMMM.

I'm a Media Studies graduate and this packaging completely and utterly appeals to me. I absolutely adore it. It's just as the title says "Simple(ly)." How yummy. Such a simple design and layout and ohhh how I love the ellipsis at the end, (the dot, dot, dot ...) and the white packaging. This stuff matters. I actually bought these cookies because the packaging itself looks so yummy! LOL.

Ready for Fall
Baking and shopping are such usual activities, but around this time baking and shopping make me think of the fall weather and the seasons changing. It's a new time of year, literally a new season. Season of life, season as it relates to my walk with Christ-- EVERYTHING.


...and, the holidays! Yes, Thanksgiving and Christmas! Ohhh the smile on my face. The food, family time and all that joy; I love it. Hmm, and if these cookies are what I hope them to be, they'll be a lot of baking going on too!

Whitney

p.s. Don't forget the milk!

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)