Friday, June 18, 2010

BEHOLD.



BEHOLD.

"Oh my GOD" is right.

Joshua 10:11, And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.

Isaiah 30:30, And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Ezekiel 13:11, Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Ezekiel 13:13, Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Ezekiel 38:22, And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

I came across this video one evening on Twitter, actually. A couple of weeks ago, may be. My instincts told me, "'Oh my GOD' is right." And then, another day-- I was flipping through my concordance for the word "knoweth," something else the Lord and I were studying. And behold; flipping, at the top of the page, the word "HAILSTONES." Five biblical references. Therefore I blog.


Mark 1:14-15,
Whitney

http://allthingsgodly.tumblr.com/post/710316112/behold-oh-my-god-is-right-joshua-10-11-and

2 comments:

  1. That is incredible! Wow!

    Natalieh
    www.youreimportant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this on yahoo and tweeting about it.Whit I really do not believe people know that we are REALLY in the end times!!!!! Not only Hailstorms but look at the oil spill, look at global warming and how the ice caps are melting, our shore line is shrinking every year!!!! This is it people!!!! We are in the end times!!! I remember having a dream I was standing in the middle of New York it was flooding and then I was taken to another place and it was snowing during the summer!!!! We got to get our house in order....

    Also thank you for helping me with the code yesterday!!!! I have another one on there butas soon as I learn how to put the code in for urs I want to use urs (once u show me) no rush though!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)