Thursday, April 22, 2010

Exodus 13:21-22 KJV

I've had a great morning! I was able to awake at 8 a.m. from a sweet sleep. No stupid dreams, nothing crazy. Just, sweet sleep. My mornings are some of the best times on the day for me. Got up, blessed God with a 'good morning,' and headed downstairs to make some breakfast! Usually I'll grab some coffee immediately after waking, or some Special K, but this morning I wanted some stove-top food. My omelette was great! :D Now, today's thought:


Cheaper Than Therapy

Exodus 13:21-22
21And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

22He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

I've been looking at Exodus lately and came across these scriptures. It made me see God in another form; fully. I was in awe after I read verse 21. God became a cloud, a pillar of fire.

I'm not going to get too profound on you because it's all in the scripture! Hehe. This made me love God deeper. So amazing the scriptures that we never had any idea existed. GLORIOUS God \o/ \o/

Whit

1 comment:

  1. "Jesus, How Deeply I Need You..." has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-drive_25.html

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)