Monday, August 2, 2010

Holiness and Snow-Capped Mountains


This photo made me think of "holiness." It's so lovely. Doesn't it look like holiness to you? ..If I had a vision of holiness, this would be it. The dainty and modest pink baby flowers in the fabric, the photo-locket which to me, represents the promises of God kept close. The single pearl. The gold eagle. The sweet key for the locket, and the pink flower emblem. Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollythedolly/4598130487/



And, I'm in a winter-type of mood and switched my Summer bg over to this one, a snowy-ice capped mountain bg. This one kind of reminds me of the vision God gave me maybe one month ago. It was extravagant. High, snow-capped mountains, a very deep blue, with snow mounds just as high, clouds below, and me looking over! Three eagles were flying east, in a triangular shape, with one leading. It was extremely beautiful. I'll never forget that vision. It was so pleasant and hopeful. Great things in store. Photo credit: http://www.kilam-malik.net/text_ray_terragen.html

Yesterday evening I was listening to Amy Grant's, "Count your Blessings" and I began to say aloud, "I am thankful for My God and my salvation." Today I am adding to the list, "My integrity and God's holiness."


Bless You Jesus,
Whitney

3 comments:

  1. great information and nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visual: And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
    And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. - Isaiah 2:2-5

    Three eagles: trinity, Father, Son, Spirit...

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well brother you are correct. some days after the Lord showed me that mountain, He led me to that exact verse above and i have recorded it in my journal. and, you have just confirmed it. love you brother of mine.

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)