Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Status Update #7, "A Season of Remembrance"



Good morning!,

Great day today, you guys. Hope you're all getting a great start on this day. Just popping in to give a short status update. It's been about two weeks since my last post, and a little longer since a substantial post. The Lord has shown me that right now I am in a season of remembrance, so I've been quiet.

Quiet trying to figure out what was going on right now, and now knowing, I came to share. July was a phenomenal month for me and God. Lots of wonderful journaling and time spent with Him, lots of special time and things revealed. All three of my books were born during that month, so that was incredibly monumental.



So now I rest in His presence and reflect on things past concerning where He has brought me. Whether that means considering how I no longer listen to R&B music, or pulling up sign language videos on YouTube (one of my "newer" favorite past times), to listening to old Gospel music that remind me of the first days of my salvation; what ever it may be that the Lord brings to my remembrance concerning my salvation and how faithful He's been, I'll meditate on it.

Putting Owl City's "Fireflies" on repeat; how ever I may set the mood/tone for my time of remembrance-- waking early, lighting candles at dawn, sipping coffee outdoors. And, I'll keep moving on Up in Him. And while I'm here, here are some photos from Sunday!!,





Best and brightest,
Whitney


2 comments:

  1. The Lord Has given you a really nice smile.

    I came to your blog through another that I follow and now I am a follower of yours as well. Hope you will visit my blog...look it over and decide to follow it also.

    May God bless you richly and often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)