Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alma Mater Snow Day... Dude, I missed it!!

LOL, the snow day here in North Carolina a few days ago (Jan. 20th) was amazing. I woke up to a beautiful white lawn and snow tenderly falling from the sky. Lord knows I strongly dislike being cold, to me it's the worst non-spiritual feeling ever. But glory to God I LOVE the snow! Every flake is so intricately and delicately made; simply gorgeous.

I made a video of the snow day at my house that I have on my laptop, but the one below totally trumps my vid! Simply hilarious! My mom just told me that the news had our school up there for the snow day; I hadn't a clue! I wrote on this vid and another that I wish I hadn't graduated in December JUST so I could have experienced this!!!! :( GOOD CLEAN FUN, I love it!!! So, I just got finished surfing YouTube for the vids, check it out...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-m-xcvlFBo


Smiles,

Mark 1:14-15.


Bookmark and Share

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)