Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Church Home

Hey everyone,

I'm extremely sleepy so I won't be blogging much tonight. But, I did want to let you know that the Lord has blessed me with a new church home. I might blog more about it later, but I did want to give a praise report on how the Lord has been working in my life. For months I have been "floating," if you will, from church to church-- my childhood church to a church 30 mins from my house, etc. Today the Lord blessed me with a new church home. I had seen Pastor Nichols preach before at the church that's too far from my home. He was visiting one evening for the church conference. I didn't know the church was having a conference, nor did I know who Pastor Nicols was. I was just showing up for regular Bible Study. Little did I know that this man of God would become my new pastor. I'm so grateful. The Lord has truly anointed him for servitude and is doing a magnificent work in his spiritual relationship with God. I'm really grateful and will be blogging more about my new church home soon ;)

God bless you,
Whitney

Bookmark and Share

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)