Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tremendously Anointed


I've been talking about Tye Tribbett's album a lot lately. I've never been a fan. In fact, I always thought there was something wrong with him... but, I was incredibly wrong, Lord forgive me. That was when I was spiritually immature. God showed me how He delivered Tye out of many things and how God is now actively present in his life.

God used the entire "Victory Live!" album to shew unto me an awesome testimony that was a witness unto many. I glorify Your name, Jesus. This album was released originally in 2006. I just got it at the end of last year. If you don't have it already, you need to add this album to your gospel collection.

Tye and G.A. (Greater Anointing) are stupendously anointed. Remember I said how I didn't even know what G.A. stood for until recently? Now that's a testimony in itself. It's a powerful anthem for the saints of God. Go preview some of the songs in the right-hand panel of my music list, and then get your copy below. I paid like 17 bucks for mine, so $9.99 on Amazon is a brilliant deal. You'll be enormously blessed, as it ministers to the saints of God greatly. Glory. Get your copy of "Victory Live!" by Tye Tribbett & G.A.


Praise ye the Lord,
Whitney

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney!! When Tye first came out I thought he was sooo wild-LOL! I was just a little overwhelmed by him but like you, now I love the guy! He is incredibly anointed and he totally inspires me because he isn't afraid to be different...to stand out!

    P.S. I tried to send you a message on tweet but I am not sure if I did it right (I am just learning how to use it.) I wanted to follow you and say thank you sooo much for your sweet update about my blog! I made an update for another blogger like that because it's just so encouraging when you get to see that others enjoy your blog. Thanks for the great idea and for finding me on there...If you didn't get my tweet message, hopefully I'll figure the whole tweeting world out soon :o)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I can say I am a huge Fan of Tye Tribbet.. He is actually one of the first artist I begun listening to on my journey back to christ... I wwent from Tupac to Tibbet.. Another really good group is T.P Mobb... God bless u on your continued discovery and personal fellowship with the almighty himself.... my link is http://agodofpurpose.blogspot.com
    god bless

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)