Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Melody



Modestly singing, praising and being the midst of a holy God's presence, I was just listening to this song on Blip.fm. My eyes became glossy with tears.

I remember this song from throughout summertime 2009. First time I heard it. So light, humble and modest. I thank God for humble saints. My prayer lately has been to have a more contrite spirit and to loose the pride that I tend to cling onto... it's a very light sense of pride, but heavy enough to weigh me down-- it must to go. If it's not like You LORD, take it away in JESUS' name.

"Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty," That melody gets me every time. Such a soft and sweet noise. I feel the anointing in my spirit when it sounds. The aroma of holiness is so sweet. I love You, Jesus... with my whole heart. I want Your ways, always. Within me. Throughout me. Manifested in me. Deep within me, pouring forth good fruit.


Exodus 15:11 says
"Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?"

Since September 28, 2009, God has assured, encouraged and equipped me with:

II Peter 3:13-14, which says
13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
This scripture places songs of HALLELUJAH/SHEKINAH GLORY praise in my heart and in my spirit! God is saying that BECAUSE we look for, aspire to, have faith in and anticipate a glorious life with Him at His second coming... BECAUSE we look for these things, we need to be diligent, prayerful, vigilant, that at on that faithful Day of Judgment, that we are found blameless, clothed in holiness, righteousness and rightness before our Savior.

II Peter 3:13: An assurance.

II Peter 3:14: God is saying that we need to make an effort here and now, while we are still on this earth, to seek peace, pursue peace-- living peaceably with all men (see Romans 12:18)-- not being prideful, puffed up or full of self-righteousness. It's like a command; a reminder of what we need to do and how we must behave as saints of GOD.

...I do thank You LORD, for the things You have revealed unto me through Your Holy Word. I ask GOD, in Jesus' name, that you search my heart O God and renew a RIGHT spirit within me. Remove everything within me that is not like You. Take it away, and implant Your precious spirit forevermore overflowing with peace, righteousness, holiness and humility. I will seek Your face.

This is my prayer.
Whitney


0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)