Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wintry

I am soooo in love with the scarves I bought recently, that blogging was a must.

I typically buy my scarves at Wal-Mart because they have great styles and [of course] affordable prices. And, this purchase was no different! All of these were an incredibly reasonable $7 each!!

That's gotta be my limit. Anything higher, no matter how cute it is-- stays in the store.

I got three, in three different colors; same style. They are scrunchy just as scarves are supposed to be, so there's automatic rouching, which means less effort when it comes to "styling" the scarf. I don't have many scarves, so these three make five total for my small collection.

They are soooo soft. Can I say that they feel like cashmere?! ...And, did I mention how gorgeous they are?!



In Christ,
Whitney

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)