Friday, January 28, 2011

Photos


4.54 a.m.

Good morning. These photos are from June of last year when our family took a trip to Myrtle Beach. I remember waking up to this beautiful sunrise over the ocean. It was around 5am. It was so incredibly beautiful, I do not believe I will forget this day. I remember going on the balcony with a cup of coffee, my Bible, and my cell phone. I took pictures of the sunrise with my camera phone, the photos you are seeing now. I also sent tweets to Twitter regarding everything that was unfolding before my eyes.


5:26 a.m.


5:35 a.m.


5:47 a.m.

There were these two beams of sunlight shooting down from clouds covering the sun, it was almost miraculous it was so beautiful. You can barely see the two sun rays on this photo, but they are on the far left. Then the two sunbeams evolved into four. It was really special.


6:00 a.m.

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)