Monday, June 7, 2010

Disobedient angels

Me and my little sis had a great conversation today, let me tell you. One of the best conversations I have had in about A YEAR. My birth-sister, ok. She is growing so much in all areas of her life I praise God! It's so great. Thank you, Lord.

CONTINUE TO MOLD HER LORD, FOR YOUR GLORY. SPEAK TO HER HOLY SPIRIT AND ALLOW HER TO DRAW NIGH TO YOU DEAR LORD. KEEP HER FATHER IN ALL AREAS OF HER LIFE, JESUS. I THANK YOU NOW LORD AND GLORIFY YOU IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU JESUS. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

Here are my notes from that conversation, amen!!! [It looks great in Word. I still can't figure out Blogger's formatting. TY! To view, hold down CTRL button, then click. Click again to enlarge].



Print and share.
Proud of my little-big sis :D \o/ \o/,
whit

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)