Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dearly Beloved

Mieluv, KristinBrianne, Justinas, Louise and Tracy--


I am really grateful to the new Dearly Beloved’s and current Dearly Beloved’s who have subscribed (see right-hand panel). All glory to our Father, which art in Heaven. I would like to personally welcome you to howdeeplyineedyou.blogspot.com. It’ll be a nice, thought-provoking and soul-searching stay. May the Lord bless you all and keep you on this day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen. This is my prayer.


Whitney



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. If we believe in God, He will give for us everything we need... It's best way to live when you get what you need, but not what you want. Maybe that's the Lord plan?

    Praised be Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Whitney, nice to meet (read) about you. You visited my blog and you left some interesting words, so I decided to visit your blog and found it quite refreshing. A young adult that's HOLY, that's wonderful, for a mid-young woman to hear. I receive the Lord in my life when I was sixteen. It was the most extraordinary choice I made. Now I'm married, (to my knight) with children- seven blessings from God. Keep up the inspiration blog. You have just made a spot on mine so those who visit can visit you. OH! could you share the recipe for your blueberry cream cheese muffin, Thanking you in advance. God Bless,Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessedmama,

    God bless you and your family Tracy!! And, I'm glad you stopped by. I'll have to visit you some time soon :) The Blueberry Cheeseckae Muffins are by Martha White, hehe. You can get them at most grocery stores on the baking aisle. It's in a little blue package :)

    Hope this helps and talk to you soon,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)