Thursday, February 19, 2009

Matthew 6:30-34 Testimony

Matthew 6:30-34 says
  • 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
  • 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
  • 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
  • 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
  • 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Like one week ago I experienced a Matthew 6:30-39 testimony. It was great. As I was getting ready for the day, I asked the LORD what I should wear. He clothed me in a cute turquoise dress, but He also put me in my favorite pair of jeans. It was pretty cool. I was wearing a dress with some jeans--I loved it. It was cute, yet modest.

Here is the picture of the outfit:

(It's a cow-neck dress).

On this same day I felt really pretty after having put on the clothes He picked out for me. Like, really pretty. So, that was fun. We also did my make-up. I use Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation and I had been worrying about running out and not being able to afford it, so the Holy Spirit comforted me about it. Here is what I learned:



To make the most of your Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation, use a warm-water-moistened Q-Tip to scrape the edges of the make-up container. There is A LOT of make-up stuck in the corners. It may not look like much, but it is once you use a Q-Tip to get it out. Then rub the foundation from the warm-watered Q-Tip on the base and begin applying your make-up as usual with a wedge!! This really helped me. God is good. Because of this new technique, I probably will not purchase more foundation for at least a few weeks! ;)


Hope this helps and God bless,
Mark 1:14-15.



Bookmark and Share

0 wise words:

Post a Comment

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)