Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Jesus





Good Friday, Resurrection Sunday, great service, savory food, fun fellowship and a good God. How was your Sunday? Thank God for He has risen. Pastor preached on the importance of sacrifice and the blood of the Lamb. I'm glad that Christ died for me and for you. Let's celebrate Jesus every day.

Luke 24:5-6

5And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

6He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

Thank You Jesus,
Whitney

Bookmark and Share

Pictures from @breannamreina on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I had a good Sunday. I was reminded of all that Jesus suffered to pay the price for our sin. He is a good God and He has been good to us. I thank Him for His love He showed us; while we were yet sinners christ died for us.

    ~Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE Jesse,

    Wow I'm mighty late on my reply, lol. Forgive me. I'm getting the hang of replying on time. I'm visiting your blog too.

    Glad your Easter Sunday was blessed. How awesome is our Father! Let us give to Him all the glory and honor that is due!

    Bless you, bless you, :D
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

May the Lord bless you. And, please leave a link to your blog as well so that I can stop by and visit! ;)